• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Looking for an Abyzz A100 intake guard

qnguyen

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 4, 2018
Messages
116
Reaction score
171
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Subject line says it all. I haven’t been able to find anyone making these. The intake is 40mm. Thanks
 
If you haven't found someone to do this I'm interested, I'll need a bit more info I think though. DM if interested.
 
Big thanks to @HM3105 for printing this Abyzz A100 inlet strainer for me. It looks and works great!

IMG_4813.jpg

IMG_4822.jpg

IMG_4821.jpg

IMG_4819.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new