• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB MP10

dimedup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hello everyone,
Looking to purchase an MP10, if you can tell me condition and make of the model please. Thank you.

ronnie

Acro addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one that’s older. I switched to Nero’s so I’d have a matching set instead of a mix of pumps. I’ll get pics and info tomorrow evening when I get home. I know it’s Mobius capable. I bought it used on here and ran it for four months before swapping it out.

OP
OP
D

dimedup

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one that’s older. I switched to Nero’s so I’d have a matching set instead of a mix of pumps. I’ll get pics and info tomorrow evening when I get home. I know it’s Mobius capable. I bought it used on here and ran it for four months before swapping it out.
Sounds good im interested especially if it’s mobius capable. I hear they last a good while. Possibly looking to get a pair but definitely dont want to spend an arm and a leg brand new.

Absolutekind

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I have a total of four that I purchased brand new from BRS just a couple of months ago. They are QD and mobius. How much were you looking to get them for?

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 25 14.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 24 14.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 7.1%
Back