• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB MP10

dimedup

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 23, 2023
Messages
149
Reaction score
31
Location
Fayetteville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
Hello everyone,
Looking to purchase an MP10, if you can tell me condition and make of the model please. Thank you.
 
I have one that’s older. I switched to Nero’s so I’d have a matching set instead of a mix of pumps. I’ll get pics and info tomorrow evening when I get home. I know it’s Mobius capable. I bought it used on here and ran it for four months before swapping it out.
 
I have one that’s older. I switched to Nero’s so I’d have a matching set instead of a mix of pumps. I’ll get pics and info tomorrow evening when I get home. I know it’s Mobius capable. I bought it used on here and ran it for four months before swapping it out.
Sounds good im interested especially if it’s mobius capable. I hear they last a good while. Possibly looking to get a pair but definitely dont want to spend an arm and a leg brand new.
 
Hey, I have a total of four that I purchased brand new from BRS just a couple of months ago. They are QD and mobius. How much were you looking to get them for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new