WTB Ora pearlberry frag

  • Thread starter Thread starter 6272862829
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If no one has any to offer up, I have a colony I wouldn't mind fragging when I move to Nashville.
 
Rob D, is the only person with a decent sized colony to frag in the area as far as I know. I have 2 frags of it, but they both hate me, and wont get happy.
 
Cool yea rob let me know as soon as you can. Pm me maybe you can frag it now an let heal for the move.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
To be honest, I'm not sure if I want to cut one now and risk the colony being stressed out before the move.
 
Ok sounds good just hit me up with a price on my pm and I'm ready when you are


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new