• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Par meter

Jason Collins

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to buy a Par meter. I don't need anything top of the line. I don't have anyone around me that I can borrow one when I'm placing new corals. So something that isn't really expensive but will help me get a decent reading to help with coral placement once in awhile.

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can buy a lux meter and translate it over into par with a conversion but I can't remember what it is but you can Google it or someone might tell you what it is on here but that's the cheapest thing to do if you don't want to spend alot on a par meter because you don't use them that much once you figure out what you're light puts out so it's pretty much a waste of money really but this is just an option to think about

KoiTang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a Seneye Reef Monitor PAR meter if you are interested. It's used but in good working order. Looking to get $130 shipped.

dave57

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mq-210 75$shipped , USB port doesn’t work but it’s a standalone unit par readings good

Back