• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb raimbow chalice. Jellybean or sc dynamite or rainbow crush ect.

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a rainbow chalice. Id like to keep it around $200 if possible. I have a good frag (about 1 1/2" around) of wwc jellybean chalice thats growing great for me, but it only has blue with green rim,like it did when I bought. Bought it as a small frag at a good price from someone I know but can't wait and hope the other colors eventually come in, if they do at all. So if its a jellybean then either one with all colors or just the red part and ill put them next to each other and let then grow out together if that makes sence.
Would like all colors of what ever chalice it is so it grows into a beauty!
Thanks and let me know what you have.
Im in western ny if anyones local.

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
How do you definitely know its a jelly bean chalice if you don't have all the colors? I purchased one awhile back with every color on it when I cut a red and orange piece it always eventually gets all the colors

OP
OP
L

logansreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I seen the mother colony in person and the various frags cut that my buddy sold. He wasn't that kind with the better looking pieces with all the colors in them. He let it heal in his tank and get its full rim before I took it so I couldn't go wrong for the price I paid

Robert Ranciato

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Jelly bean and rainbow crush are two of the best. I have noticed if you have good lights and med high nutrition the Jelly bean gets unbelievable

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back