WTB Rainbow Acan Frag

dhutcheson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A not so well kept secret.....if she likes it.....you can spend money on the things she does not for example lights, controllers, tank upgrade. With that said I am looking for a Rainbow Acan Frag with lots of color, I would like to find one local if someone has one they would potentially sell. I thought I would ask here before going outside the area to find one. If you do not have one but can metion anyone who may have a great piece that I might could buy a frag from that would be great as well.

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
gflat always has a lot of acans. he's in Montgomery, I think and comes to all the local swaps. Mine are all red right now, but I don't have LEDs yet, so I'm not sure what color they will be in the future. When I bought them, they were wildly colored. None of them are big enough that I want to chop them up just yet.

scouncil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Sent you a PM. Come to the meeting. I thought I saw your name somewhere when I sent you the PM (I'm a little slow sometimes- Bryan and Brandon will agree with that).
Susan

OP
OP
dhutcheson

dhutcheson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please keep me updated on meetings I will not be able to come due to guests coming in this weekend but would like to get to one soon

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 41 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 60 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 32.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.2%
Back