• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB rainbow Chalice

tankreefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
570
Reaction score
65
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Looking for unique rainbow chalices, stuff with great color and patterns. CB and JF stuff a plus. DM me.
 
Hello, I have some very nice unique Taste the rainbow chalice that I will be selling. If interested I can send you some pictures.
 
Here are a few of them I have
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8593.jpeg
    IMG_8593.jpeg
    147.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_8594.jpeg
    IMG_8594.jpeg
    142 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_8595.jpeg
    IMG_8595.jpeg
    147.3 KB · Views: 70
The eye inside the purple are green and the eyes in the red are yellow
 
i have a nice jellybean 4" colony on a rock if interested. not cheep but id let it go. dm me
 
IMG_5687.jpeg
I have 10 frags of this I’m selling the whole lot for $250 shipped , they are crazy yellow, orange and reds
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new