May 29, 2026 #1 Zaireguy Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2016 Messages 304 Reaction score 146 Location Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 looking for a frag of rainbow splice with some red..i am in ohio thank you
May 29, 2026 #2 Acrofrags Verified Sponsor Valuable Member View Badges Gold Sponsor R2R App User Joined Oct 26, 2023 Messages 1,418 Reaction score 196 Location Miami What state or country do you live in Florida Rating - 85.7% 6 1 0 I have, message me- https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/prices-slashed-you-have-to-see-this-acros-acros-acros-🔥🔥🔥.1159888/
I have, message me- https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/prices-slashed-you-have-to-see-this-acros-acros-acros-🔥🔥🔥.1159888/
May 30, 2026 #3 OP OP Zaireguy Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 17, 2016 Messages 304 Reaction score 146 Location Ohio Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hey bud I seen the rainbow splice the price is 400? With red? I also see a few others very nice corals
Hey bud I seen the rainbow splice the price is 400? With red? I also see a few others very nice corals