• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtb Rbta in the dmv area

Jrich666

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 9, 2021
Messages
22
Reaction score
7
Location
Baltimore
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 5-10 rbta. Would like local in the dmv area but I don’t mind if someone wants to ship
 
Looking for 5-10 rbta. Would like local in the dmv area but I don’t mind if someone wants to ship
I can sell you 10, already attached to the live rock. $300.00 must pickup..Broomall PA 19008 email me at : [email protected]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new