WTB Red Dragon 3 150 watt impeller

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Joined
Jul 22, 2006
Messages
14,385
Reaction score
11,382
Location
Olympia, WA.
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am looking for a Red Dragon 3 150 watt impeller, new or used. If used I would hope it's in reasonable shape ( no gouges, scratches, etc).

LMK
 
bump
 
^^^^^^^
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new