WTB Red Planet frag

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With as much Red Planet that was going around a few years ago no one has a colony they can frag?
Are you going to the FRAG meeting at Jimmy's? If so I can cut a frag for you. I also have WD if you haven't gotten that yet. Let me know.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you were in Redding ca I would just give you a frag! I just cut one for someone the other day

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I work every Saturday. I did get the WD but am interested in the RP.
No problem. Where are you located? I am way out west in Surprise. Most of my corals are just getting past the frag stage and starting to sprout multiple branches, so if you don't mind waiting a few months, I'll probably have the ability to cut frags from some of my nicer pieces. You can check out my build thread to see some of what I have. If you want it sooner, you can stop by my house just about anytime as I work from home, or we can try to meet up somewhere. PM me and let me know.

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem. Where are you located? I am way out west in Surprise. Most of my corals are just getting past the frag stage and starting to sprout multiple branches, so if you don't mind waiting a few months, I'll probably have the ability to cut frags from some of my nicer pieces. You can check out my build thread to see some of what I have. If you want it sooner, you can stop by my house just about anytime as I work from home, or we can try to meet up somewhere. PM me and let me know.

Hey, when they grow out, I would like to buy some. Just post when you are ready.

I read your build. Amazing tank. So sorry about Irma. You won't have to worry about that here.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DesertReefT4r

DesertReefT4r

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im in east mesa so you are pretty far from me. We can figure something out,

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back