• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Red Tail (Sargassum) Trigger Pair- Sm/Med

BenitaSolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, I am looking for a small-med pair or Red Tail Triggers. Also known as Sargassum Triggers. Please PM me!
I believe spring is the best availability for them but I could be wrong.

I am located in Cincinnati Ohio.

Help me find them! Even if you have a lead on one, I'll take it

Huff747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If you feel like a road trip I was in https://seascapestudio.net in St. Louis on Saturday and they had one in the store. Probably larger than what you are looking for but just figured I'd pass it along. They don't really update the site but I believe the contact info is accurate if it is something you wanted to pursue.

OP
OP
BenitaSolo

BenitaSolo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you feel like a road trip I was in https://seascapestudio.net in St. Louis on Saturday and they had one in the store. Probably larger than what you are looking for but just figured I'd pass it along. They don't really update the site but I believe the contact info is accurate if it is something you wanted to pursue.
Thanks for following up. There are a few single fish available scattered around online. The pair is what's hard to find!

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 12 17.4%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back