• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Reef Octopus 5000 Parts

Item Price
$200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

victorcan

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
102
Reaction score
71
Location
Greenville
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 extra Bubble Blasters for a reef octopus 5000. If you by chance have one of these laying around w/out the pump I would like to acquire for a 2nd skimmer :)
 
I have the skimmer and pump both in fine shape. Would sell for 500$
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new