• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: RO/DI system

DSmithZ28

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 15, 2016
Messages
411
Reaction score
220
Location
Mississippi
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a 5 stage or better RO/DI system or a decent enough system for me to make it a 5 stage or better.
 
I have a 5 stage that I'm getting ready to take down, but I live in Colorado. I have no idea what it would cost to ship. If you're ok covering the shipping charges, I'll get you the specs.
 
I've got this setup available
20180720_112559.jpeg
 
I have a 5 stage that I'm getting ready to take down, but I live in Colorado. I have no idea what it would cost to ship. If you're ok covering the shipping charges, I'll get you the specs.
Okay. Let me know. I was just about to pull the trigger on a BRS unit and sent a pm to admin to delete this thread. thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new