• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Sherman or black widow anemone

ThePhoReefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 16, 2020
Messages
552
Reaction score
169
Location
San Jose
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking to buy a Sherman or black widow anemone either near San Jose or Bay Area or can ship to 95117. Leave a pic and cost and we can work something out thanks.
 
Message me, I have several
20200610_180940.jpg
 
I have Sherman size 4" and Large 9"+ for sell. I can DM you the pictures. Please let me know. Thanks.
 
still avail?
 
how much and size and ship to 94306?
 
I have one large og black widow $350 shipped anyone interested. It’s the largest mama I had. That clownfish is 10 years old 5” long for reference. Inbox please

25143A41-3BD3-4F35-A0E9-C79B904C1133.jpeg E7CF49CB-26B2-4703-8648-BFEBB0AF4B32.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new