WTB: SPS and equipment

johnacharles93

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2013
Messages
206
Reaction score
138
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just started getting into SPS. I feel like I'm to the point where I can handle it.

I have the following:
Green tipped birds nest
Teal and purple milipora sp*
And 3 others that I can't identify

Id like to get some more frags that are going to be cheap ish. I'm trying to save for school. I'm looking for stuff that's unique.

I am also looking for some kind of reactor and a Doser.

Feel free to post pics or email them to me at
[email protected]

Thanks,
Merry Christmas!
 
Not the correct forum.

Merry Christmas!

Your best bet for cheap and unique is looking to your local reef club. Anything unique online has an equally unique price tag. Never cheapish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new