• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Ultra Torch yellow/green coloration

JW3500

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2018
Messages
311
Reaction score
134
Location
19060
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a torch different than what I have. Ready to buy budget is $800 shipped. Will need to see pics/ videos open and closed under blues and whites. Please DM me if you have anything. Thank you!!!

If you are located near 19060 I will drive 2 hours to meet and pick up.
 
Looking for a torch different than what I have. Ready to buy budget is $800 shipped. Will need to see pics/ videos open and closed under blues and whites. Please DM me if you have anything. Thank you!!!

If you are located near 19060 I will drive 2 hours to meet and pick up.
Look at Cali kid web site they had some cooler orange and yellow tip torches for a reason price
 
Looking for a torch different than what I have. Ready to buy budget is $800 shipped. Will need to see pics/ videos open and closed under blues and whites. Please DM me if you have anything. Thank you!!!

If you are located near 19060 I will drive 2 hours to meet and pick up.

I'll drive up to 3 hours from 19060 for pickup if that helps.
 
Well what torches do you have now? Give us a clue, please.
 
Well what torches do you have now? Give us a clue, please.

Thanks for asking. I am looking for something along the lines of a HG. Below are the torches I currently have, sorry for the poor pic quality.
20200812_200645.jpg
IMG_20200809_081901_841.jpg
IMG_20200808_185848_888.jpg
20200726_201556.jpg
20200812_202033.jpg
 

Attachments

  • VID_120530830_020614_652.mp4
    13 MB
Found one.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new