WTB wild caught potters angel

Jonathan4848

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
154
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I won’t ask questions except to make sure it is not captive bred. I really want a potters angel since mine died in a move.
 
I thought there is no way to bring in the wild caught potters angel since Hawaii commercial fish trade had been shut down by its supreme Court. My wish list is the Hawaiian Flame Wrasse but I don't think I can ever find one in the lower 48 due to Hawaii ban commercial fish trade.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new