• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTD: AI Hydra 32 with mount bracket

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
995
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am looking to buy one more AI Hydra 32 with the little bracket that mounts on the top of the light (not the goose neck, or anything) Hoping to pick a good working one in the next week or two. Let me know what you have.

Thanks or looking.
 
Not a hydra but I have an almost completely brand new radion xr15
 
how does that compare to coverage, wattage, etc to a Hydra 32? I May be interested depending on how well it would match
I don’t have a hydra 32 but some research online showed that the radion has more widespread coverage, less hot zones, and can grow higher light need sps in a more wide zone compared to the hydra
 
I don’t have a hydra 32 but some research online showed that the radion has more widespread coverage, less hot zones, and can grow higher light need sps in a more wide zone compared to the hydra
what Gen??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new