• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTD: MP10 wet side.

reefmaster70

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
995
Reaction score
473
Location
SW Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
just purchased a complete mp10 off the marketplace here in May, and when I got it up and running, it would always rattle and make noise no matter how i would turn the wetside to adjust it. I finally took it apart, and the little metal shaft is broken off the back. from videos I have seen, the metal shaft should be attached to the base. Anyway, I am now looking for a GOOD working, non broken MP10 Wet Side. Let me know if you have one.

Thanks
 
I have a new mp10 wetside available $55 shipped.
20250624_113037.jpg
20250624_112420.jpg
20250624_112515.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new