WTS 60 gallon deep blue cube and stand

  • Thread starter Thread starter Shamus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Shamus

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
3
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Used 60 gallon deep blue cube with homemade stand. Tank was used for about 5-6 years and then I upgraded to an 80 gallon. Stand is built out of 2x4’s and skinned with plywood. Solid granite top. The granite cost more than what I am asking. Stand does have a hole cut out in front that was for apex display. You can fill hole and repaint or build another stand and use the granite top. The granite has hole cut out for tank overflow. Three doors in stand. Left side was for electronics. Tank is in good shape. A few scratches but no leaks and ran fine until I took it down. Back was painted black and some came off. Does not come with over flow piping or the 10 gallon tank pictured inside. I can take more pics if needed. $150 for all. I am located in northern WV about 30 min from Pittsburgh airport.

C23ECF58-D026-4FC2-97A8-B5AC6CB57E1D.jpeg BD379352-B9FE-4FC1-96C5-0D0454E534D3.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new