WTS - 7 Gallon Mini-reef w/ Extras

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr. D
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nonobonononono i neeeed this lol. I've seriously been talking to this guy for a few months
Hey its yours if that's the case. Just saying I'm ready to pick up now with cash in hand if you're not in the position to buy...
 
Hey its yours if that's the case. Just saying I'm ready to pick up now with cash in hand if you're not in the position to buy...
I'm still in debt from buying my T5 hood, but should be outa debt on Friday :) I respect it if you wanna but the tank, but I'd be forever heartbroken lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new