WTS Equipment and Livestock

  • Thread starter Thread starter Udle42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Udle42

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2011
Messages
90
Reaction score
5
Location
LaVergne TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is a list of the things I am selling.

Fiji branch live rock- $3.50 per LBS. I have about 25 LBS.
AquaC EV-120 Protein Skimmer and Odyssea WP-1000 pump- $100 Works great
ATI 54w Blue Plus T5 Lamp NEW- $15
ATI 54w Purple Plus T5 Lamp NEW- $15
UV lighting company 54w Super Actinic T5 Lamp NEW- $15
Eheim Compact 300 pump NEW $12
4 foot light fixture- 2 250w metal halides and 4 compact fluorescents - $130
Koralia 1400 power head NEW- $60
Saltwater Master Liquid Test Kit – PH, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate- $30 Only used a few times.
Powder Brown Tang 3â€- $40

PM me if your interested.
 
I will try to take some of the LR out and spread it out and take a picture of as much as I can.
 
IMAG0194.jpg
IMAG0193.jpg
there are several very large pieces of branch rock that are in my display that I can't take out very well. they are bigger than all the ones you see. It is all for sale though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new