WTS/T aquaC remora skimmer and pre skimmer

chazd1984

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, just like the title says I've got a remora HOB skimmer I got with my 70 gal tank. I've got a freshwater turtle set up though so I have no use for it. Its the one with the maxijet 1200 pump. I also have the pre skimmer accesory. I know a new one of these goes for around $140 on amazon and the preskimmer is like $30. Its not new however so I'm taking any reasonable offer. I was going to ask to trade for a similar value canister filter, but I ended up buying one today. I would still consider trading for a back up, also an undergravel filter plate would be nice or anything else I could make use of in my tank.

I'm in hickman co. I work close to the nashville area and I would prefer to meet in person but I will ship before payment or trade if some people on here can vouch for you. I also have a long bed pick up if anyone on here ever needs anything (tanks, stands, etc) picked up or delivered in the area for a little fee :)

Thanks so much for looking,
Chaz

P.S. as I am not a member I did make sure this was cool with a mod before posting.

OP
OP
C

chazd1984

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No model number on the skimmer itself just a label with "aquaC remora" logo and the patent numbers, the maxijet 1200 pump probably has one. I can email anyone pics if they'd like.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 24.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 53 33.8%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 47 29.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%

Back