WTT a T5 light assy for something living

  • Thread starter Thread starter AirAngel
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AirAngel

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Messages
405
Reaction score
0
Location
White House TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a working fixture. I just want someone to repurpose them.
I removed the lighting from a display case. I think the ballast is bad.

They have aluminum housings kinda 1/4 round shaped. Im sure so some of you crafty guys can come up with a use for them.
The housings are 4' long. The bulbs are not the same length. F21T5835 and F28T5835

Just want to trade for something living for my new 125 cause I dont have much yet.

Text me and I will send pics.

Mike 615-425-8066
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new