wtt acan lord for zoas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Randy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
so they do have green skirts. I like em!!so you can part with a few of them and some gpe's? That will work when do you want to ship? The weather here is somewhat hot but you folks up north should be ok. Let me know.I will get you a good picture of the frag in the AM.

vetteman
I am really looking for more pe's and paly's.I would like to take a trade for something for a polyp of the Grandis.
 
That sounds good. We can wait until it cools a bit, so they don't get cooked. I'll make a frag with both then this weekend and let it settle before shipping.
Life is happy! :D
Laurie
 
jessiesgrrl said:
That sounds good. We can wait until it cools a bit, so they don't get cooked. I'll make a frag with both then this weekend and let it settle before shipping.
Life is happy! :D
Laurie


:thumbleft: sounds good.



BTW I still have the larger one up for trade.
 
Here's how they have colored up, up to tonight:

DSC00015-1.jpg


DSC00017-1.jpg


The greens are really vibrant- crazy how much brighter they are than even the GSP they are next to. I'll never use PCs again!!!!

:D
Laurie
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new