WTT: Chalices and Acan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Snowsrfr
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Snowsrfr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2008
Messages
200
Reaction score
1
Location
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 4 eyes of Mengs Pinkalicious, 4 eyes of Oregon Mummy Eye, one eye of Cornbreads Disco Inferno, and 2 (plus babies) heads of Purple Rain (straight from Rocky Mountain Frags) acan.

Looking to trade for favias and polyps small frags and single polyps woulld be fine, as I have a simple 8 gallon Nuvo.
 
hey, i have a good number of zoas and am trying to restock my chalices. anything specific that you are looking for?
 
RDPE's, Vampire PE's, Red Halo, Rasta, Purple Koosh, Cherry Charms, to name a few......
 
i do have rdpe's but non of the others. here's what i do have- red and purple ppe, captain america palys,red and purple hornets, vivid spidermans series one,aog's, tubbs blues, greenbay packers, nucler greens and a few no namers.
 
I have a really nice 8+ plus head piece of dragon soul reverse prisim favia and I also have another 8+ head favia that is pink and green as well, both are about 3" x 4" or so. Let me know.
 
I also have a 3 head frag of rastas, a 2 head frag of my clementines, some cornbred nuclear deaths to name a few.
 
richink, be careful with this seller/trader. I have dealt with him personally and to put it likely he doesnt follow through, and convienently forgets details of the deal you are making. Just looking out for friends in the hobby
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new