• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT cool ocean themed water color paintings for well wishes

Brandon Rutherford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R,

I'm a elementary school teacher that has created a coral reef project that teaches science through the care of a number of marine and reef tanks around the school. In case you haven't seen it, here's my R2R thread and my website.

I have a number of students who volunteer on the project after school to do a number of things including painting.

398942_orig.jpg

We recently had three paintings made that don't have a home and I'd like to offer them free of charge to any R2R member that will display and appreciate them. They are below. First interested person to respond get them.

4583665_orig.jpg

8160673_orig.jpg

2136060_orig.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Beautiful job everyone! Love them!

bobbyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I should have never asked who my wife who is pregnant and looks at these painting like food but..... She want the crab from D and the octopus from B. Now if she doesn't get that option she wants the two paintings in D. Lol.

bobbyreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I have to be honest these paintings are fantastic. I was really excited when we first talked about this but I am stoked after seeing them and can't wait to get them and get them up. Its a great thing that you're doing and keep it up always.

OP
OP
Brandon Rutherford

Brandon Rutherford

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad you like them. It means a lot to the painters that they have adults who are interested in their work and will give their art a good home. I'll try to get your paintings out on Monday.

To all of the other members out there in R2R if you are at all interested in having some paintings please contact me.

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in today thank you again! Unfortunately the corner got a little messed up.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.0%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.6%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 168 67.2%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back