WTT CW-50 algae scrubber BNIB

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdino
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kdino

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2010
Messages
629
Reaction score
579
Location
Langhorne, Pa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title says, looking to trade a brand new, in a sealed box CW-50 algae scrubber, I got two, set one up(which works amazingly I might add) and planned to set the other up for a second tank which I ended up taking down. Retail is $350. Looking for either SPS, or even some equip like an old apex, gyre, etc. Purchsed from BRS.

Whose interested?

Pic of my tank whose only mechanical filtration is a CW-50. 75 gallon DT is algae free and nitrates and phosphates are well managed with just the scrubber. 5 heavy fed fish.
20190308_195055~2.jpeg
 
Pm me. I’d be interested
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new