• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT for Baby Breathe Favia

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I cam home today to see that my babies breathe had been completely owned by my dang orange sherbert echino! I would love to get about 5-8 polyps of it. I have anything to trade. From micros le sps and echinos. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks.

msman825

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can send the orange sherbert up too me and it want bother anything in your tank anymore (lol) sorry too hear about your loss man

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have the babies breathe I would gladly cut you a decent sized piece for 8 polyps or so... I am just super ticked because it was def. the nicest favia I have had or probably even seen.

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I cam home today to see that my babies breathe had been completely owned by my dang orange sherbert echino! I would love to get about 5-8 polyps of it. I have anything to trade. From micros le sps and echinos. Please let me know if you are interested in a trade. Thanks.

you just got that favia from knuckles didnt you? If so i can put together a nice 8 polyp piece. Ill get back to you on what id like for the trade.

OP
OP
patedship

patedship

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you just got that favia from knuckles didnt you? If so i can put together a nice 8 polyp piece. Ill get back to you on what id like for the trade.

I actually still have the one that I got from Knuckles, but I got a very nice frag from Keeperz about 3 weeks ago and that is the one that got tagged... :( it still has about half of a polyp left that appears to be thriving so I guess not all is lost.

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 15 12.2%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 33 26.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.6%
Back