• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT for high end chalices

Pimentinha1987

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2014
Messages
259
Reaction score
82
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a few high end mushrooms I can trade, as well as some high end encrusting, high end Zoas etc.

Looking for rainbow ones.
Preferably in jersey.

Some of the things I have...

2917a9dd57559acb315143822aaf8a76.jpg


4bf6c21fefc41481115b21353d91101b.jpg


193b44d8c5285da3c5a07b30bd5abab4.jpg


63eb9b736d91a777a81f603800196342.jpg


a35ff0314062a7343a21dce2adb61da0.jpg


95b879e7703896e9662806e688bf6620.jpg
 
dd605647d1d7cfd48b9d35e6cc88f90a.jpg


Thank you!

There are actually 2/3 more polyps on that frag...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new