• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT for Monster Mash or Acid Trip chalices

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have eagle eye zoa, some mushrooms, organge and green digi to trade with. Take your pick. :xd:

J/K

I have lots of nice LE corals or some cash to trade with. LMK

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
lol i just read eagle eye and mushrooms at first....i was thinking man...must have alot of mushrooms to trade for a MM

reefcrazydude

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ha i have monster mash and acid trip but not looking any of those you have above, only look for brown bottom polyps if you have a few polyps, also have my miami and crazy fox rainbow for some green star polyps...haha

jk bro. good luck find them

Last edited:
OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It worth a try. :)

lol i just read eagle eye and mushrooms at first....i was thinking man...must have alot of mushrooms to trade for a MM

I only have one brown button polyp available to trade at this time. The GSP I can do 3/4" for you. We'll call it an even trade. :xd:

ha i have monster mash and acid trip but not looking any of those you have above, only look for brown bottom polyps if you have a few polyps, also have my miami and crazy fox rainbow for some green start polyps...haha

jk bro.

Seriously, who would be the person to talk to about those 2 chalices?

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
chris aka 143 gadgets....he has both...he was selling a pack for $2500 shipped but i dont know what he wants as far as a trade

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Didn't realize they were that expensive. Isn't the Acid Trip similar to the Melting Pot?

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have both of them. But I'm only interested in trading lost of Aiptasias to feed my harlequin shrimps. J/K

xmjxflipx

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
as far as i know but i havent seen any with the melting pot or acid trips with the multi colors. The most ive seen is 2.

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. Didn't realize they were that expensive. Isn't the Acid Trip similar to the Melting Pot?

you are right. Both Acid Trip and Melting pot go for as much as $500 per tiny frag and they are rarely available. Same deal for MM.

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
as far as i know but i havent seen any with the melting pot or acid trips with the multi colors. The most ive seen is 2.

Both Melting pot and Acid Trips need to get to a certain size to begin developing varity of colors. I guess at least 3". FnF Psychedelic on the other hand shows rainbow colors even within small size.

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you are saying is the acid trip frag doesn't have all the colors as the mother colony? Is that what you are trying to tell me?
I do have the melting pot. It's a small piece. It doesn't have the color as shown in the picture. I hope it will colored up one day.

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, that's right. Now I remembered the screen name. I think I saw a thread that Baycorals post. That's one serious corals collector. I'll check with him. Maybe he'll need a couple polyps of eagle eye zoas to complete his collection. :)

OP
OP
I

IamRit

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh he does. Why didn't he tell me all this time.
Twinspots, is that true? We need to talk. :)

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What you are saying is the acid trip frag doesn't have all the colors as the mother colony? Is that what you are trying to tell me?
I do have the melting pot. It's a small piece. It doesn't have the color as shown in the picture. I hope it will colored up one day.

Melting Pot need the right lighting in order for it to get its colors. If the chalice is happy it will grow at a decent rate and color up. It took me two year before mine even started to grow and have it multi color back again.
Melting Pot grows very slow when it a small frag but once it get to the size of a quarter and it like it surrounding it will take off fast.

twinspots_goby

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. I would be more than happy to offer you a great deal if mines are ready. My Monster Mash is just 2 eye frag and Acid Trips is only 5 eye frag. Both are still too small to frag yet.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 46 28.9%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back