WTT Kessil 150W Sky Blue

Midwestclownfish

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2012
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Location
Kansas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to trade this light, comes with the gooseneck, and its only been used for about 4 months. Looking for high end zoa frags! Lemme know what you have!
 
I got a high end chalice pm me if intrested and also got seduction ppe zoas


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Wanting to trade this light, comes with the gooseneck, and its only been used for about 4 months. Looking for high end zoa frags! Lemme know what you have!

Still got this light for sale I got som high end zoas


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 30.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 17 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new