• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: Palys

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stray32
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stray32

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
1,081
Reaction score
5
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I am looking for: (UPDATED LIST)

TRUE Red PE - FOUND
Yellow Jacket - PENDING
Rastas - FOUND
Sopranos
PPRPE - PENDING
Speckled Green PE
Armageddons - PENDING
Vivids Darth Maul
Assorted Rainbows (I have Raptors, send pics please)
Shapeshifter Palys - FOUND
BLUE AGAVE PE
RED HALO PE
FAERY DUST


Here is what I can frag to trade:

Candy Apple Reds
Dreamweavers
Lord of the Rings
Darth Maul (1 polyp available)
Mohawks
AOG
Goochsters
Halo PE
Chameleon PE
Tubbs Blues
Nuc Greens
PD
Spiderweb Lunars
Lunar Eclipse
Jokers
Strawberry Wine


GARF Purple Bonsai (2 inch frag, fully encrusted)
Alabama Blue Tort
ORA Tricolor Valida
Red Cap Monti
Idaho Grape Monti
Green Hydnophora
ORA Green Birdsnest
 
Last edited:
Yes but said possessor isn't interested in trading :D

I meant to email you Mike, if you can wait until next week, you have a deal. I have a local sale happening on Monday, so I will have the funds.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new