• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT purple death colony

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prince916
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Prince916

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 11, 2008
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make room in tank. I have a colony of PD's, I stopped counting after 25 polyps.

I am looking for tangs, mostly blue tang, yellow tang, sailfin tang, powder blue, or any other reef fish.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new