Wtt radion xr15w pro

thunderfun91

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 4, 2013
Messages
95
Reaction score
19
Location
Middle of nowhere
What state or country do you live in
Nebraska
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have a radion xr15 pro with about 10 hours on it. Have the xr15 diffuser and rms slide
Looking to trade for a A360W-E TUNA BLUE LED,controller and gooseneck 20180407_152410.jpg 20180407_152433.jpg 20180407_152447.jpg
 
PM
 
Not sure why that pm didn't go through. I sent you another quick one. I'll get you better pics of the led, mount, 90 degree adapter, and box if you're interested.
 
Sent you pm. Kessil 360we in excellent shape, with gooseneck, 90 degree adaptor, cable, plus $100. Let me know how that sounds
 
Only used for 3 months and has a gooseneck
Screenshot_20180425-132252.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new