• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Strawberry Wines for BTA

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT Strawberry Wines for BTA and a few select others

I'd like to trade some of my strawberry wines for a nice BTA of the following colors:

speckled red
speckled pink
speckled green
rainbow (from Midwest Saltwater)
yellow/orange (like phishy business used to have)

Here are a few pics of my trade bait:

swines6707.jpg


swine.jpg


sparkelywines.jpg
 
Last edited:
I realize that this is a long shot but I would also trade (in a heartbeat) for the following clownfish:

-spawning pairs of perculas or ocellaris (both orange and black)
-picasso clowns
 
I've added a few more corals to my WTT list. Other than the Bubble tip anemones and the following corals/fish I am not intersted in any trades for anything else, sorry.

-bubble tip anemones of the colors listed in the first post
-spawning pairs of clowns
-picasso clowns
-purple hornets
-Herman reds
-sopranos
-darth maul/nightmares
-TRUE lunar eclipses (must have deep purple centers, unlike xmen)
-green armageddon
-laffy taffy
-wrath of god

and if anyone has these I'll trade a significantly-sized frag for them:

bluesgoodwb.jpg


They were sold as Bahama Blues from gateway aquatics on ebay about 4 years ago. I lost my frag (pictured above) and have been looking ever since.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new