WTT Strawberry Wines for Rainbow Acans

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT Strawberry Wines for Rainbow Acans, Favia

I think I've been bitten by the acan bug. I'd like to trade an undetermined number of strawberry wines for some nice rainbow acans, ones like the following would be nice:

Highlighters 2*::*Australian Acanthastrea*::*Large polyp stonys*::*Cherry Corals

Rainbow Crush*::*Australian Acanthastrea*::*Large polyp stonys*::*Cherry Corals

Yuki's Perfect 10*::*Australian Acanthastrea*::*Large polyp stonys*::*Cherry Corals

Here are the SW's for those of you that haven't seen them:

sparkelywines.jpg


swine.jpg


swines6707.jpg
 
Last edited:
I have many sps that I could frag including Palmer's Blue Mille, pink sanddollar monti, Aquarium City Red Mille, Sunset monti, undata, etc.
 
Something else I'd be interested in trading for is babys breath favia.
 
Care to send me a PM with a photobucket account link or a list of what you've got?
 
Thanks for the compliment. I am all fragged out of these guys for quite a while so I can't do any more trades. Thanks for the interest :)


Chelsey
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new