• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT - Week Old Eshopps Refugium Sump ADV-200

johnbr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 8, 2017
Messages
492
Reaction score
179
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys,
I looking to trade this sump model ADV-200 their new line with refugium. Bought it literally a week ago. Reason why I'm selling is because it can't fit my setup and I decided to go with Etrigger. The sump has a small mod to better fit the drain lines above the filter socks.

Looking for some reactors or anything I can add to my build.

Paid 379,99 at world wide corals.


Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new