• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT zoas/ palys

Nick063

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2020
Messages
121
Reaction score
30
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTT some paly/ zoa frags


WTT some zoa/paly frags….looking for other zoas/palys…located in Ocala

I have:

Ultimate seductions
Pink zippers
Watermelons
Rainbow infusion
Nirvanas
Crown royals
Petroglyphs
Gobstoppers
Sunny ds

Colonies of pandoras, cornbreads diamond gals

Looking for

Purple monsters
Bowsers
Frozen apples
Acid reflux
Butt kissers
Campfires
Illuminatis
Gold mauls
Utter chaos
Candy apple reds
Pink kraks
Predators
Hornets
Acid trips
Sonic flares
Blue lagoons
Yodas
Death mauls

5263887B-D06C-4298-AF74-DE4CF2F3E913.jpeg C445E8C3-0A59-4511-87DD-22DB2C3293E3.jpeg E7C2F1E1-DD65-4AFC-9579-36F856D79390.jpeg 287C838A-EE43-49E3-AF8C-5DA7A3C0283F.jpeg 1B669CA6-F80D-4171-97B6-B31BBD169773.jpeg 2AC0765D-4A13-4285-8F2B-0EBFCC030997.jpeg
 
What’s up bro I have some of what you are looking for! 228-265-1405 - Jacob
09BC7B59-48CB-4551-B7BB-08C723E7C2A0.jpeg
89BD4C84-7C95-43C9-9FDF-B45D65F7846E.jpeg
CBEC4DD8-8C02-492F-B5A1-41FA45747C84.jpeg
 

Attachments

  • 86EA0A15-34A6-4366-91E0-E0E0DF04F29A.jpeg
    86EA0A15-34A6-4366-91E0-E0E0DF04F29A.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 58
Awesome, what are the last 2?
 
I’m in Ocean Springs, Mississippi. Very interested in high-end zoas and mushrooms. If you want, send me some info on your higher-end stuff and we can see what’s up!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new