• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

wtt

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is over forty polyps. looking for a chalice lords micromussa(the ones i dont have) and fine palys trade. im ready to make frags. also have other nice lps to trade
new165.jpg

Last edited:

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are very nice...I have a colony almost exaclty that size :) with a little more green in the polyps. Would love to trade but I don't really have anything that I'm sure you would be interested in.

Nice acans...

OP
OP
G

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coralnutz i can see some interesting pieces in you gallery

OP
OP
G

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those are very nice...I have a colony almost exaclty that size :) with a little more green in the polyps. Would love to trade but I don't really have anything that I'm sure you would be interested in.

Nice acans...
shoot me a pic bro

OP
OP
G

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What would you value that colony at?
fellow. i never really count polyps . for me it is a trade value. ther is more polyps at the bottom and the top. at first i though to frag it and sell on my home board 5-6 polyps for $35-40 but want to give this trade forum a shot . here is a top pic
new266.jpg

divecj5

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Grisha....I'm with you about fragging my colony as well. Once I get my nano up and going, I would much rather trade than cut it up.

Here's what mine looks like under 10K lighting. It has a lot more green visible under actinics:

CRW_5571.jpg

I don't know about yours but mine shoots off a bout 2-3 baby polyps a week. This was taken about 2 weeks ago and it's starting to finally cover the rock now and not just the epoxy.

OP
OP
G

grisha

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
btw this acan is under pc light.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 17 42.5%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 2 5.0%
Back