Wu Tang Clams tank

Very nice Tank!! i just bought a dastaco Extrema A4 for my 500 gallon sps dominated tank if your running yours at 5.5 on the dial i hope the new one i just bought will be able to keep up with my beast of a tank
You’ll be fine,I’m still only on one venting per 24 hours and 5.5 on the dial with heavy stock,and it’s maintained 7.5-7.7dkh no problem
 
Some updated pics

f9f0243e83c09c775f7b064c57a702b9.jpg


c0efb1bfee1c81fdc4b13c396211dfa6.jpg


9f5493b805f6630ce38ee8896c5dc9c7.jpg


40d969c1e56f4af6604e1e6b35e44ea6.jpg


d52ec244f6a07c570a22b9d93815733a.jpg


53905d1da8b95dc7ec0cfe0845718898.jpg


14170afe3e8bd9a848d19d4d1a372073.jpg


fb934400dd6b3642c31a14d2f64e7799.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new