WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SKYHIGGh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice. Thanks for the response on instagram about my clam as well. It’s bonus weekend next weekend!! This will be my third try on a live sale still looking for those Montis

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
T. Bassolino

I don't own any WWC yet, but that will change this weekend! Here is something I have my eye on:

w062618-41.jpg

WWC Splatter Goniastrea! Good choice! From my recollection there will be several coming up during the live sale...

Nice. Thanks for the response on instagram about my clam as well. It’s bonus weekend next weekend!! This will be my third try on a live sale still looking for those Montis

Our pleasure! There will be tons of Montis for sale during the live sale! Over a 100 for sure!

Ferrell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC just tried to purchase a module and your site kept trying to charge me shipping. Total came out to $39.98. I’ll wait til you get that straight to purchase. Looking forward to sale

SaltWaterTerp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC just tried to purchase a module and your site kept trying to charge me shipping. Total came out to $39.98. I’ll wait til you get that straight to purchase. Looking forward to sale

I had the same thing happen, but then I figured out you need to select “Live sale shipping / pick up” that’s free after putting the shipping module in your cart. The site is asking for what shipping you need for the shipping, haha. Took me a bit to piece that together too :)

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks so much for pointing this out as this is always a question we receive during Live Sales. It can be a little confusing, but if you choose Live Sale Shipping / Pickup... at check out you will not be charged for the additional shipping. See the screenshot to see what needs to be clicked on at checkout.

Screenshot (11).png

Ivan j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC I try to buy the shipping but it says transaction declined than an error number???

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
K. Petersen
20180713_105242.jpg

I couldn't be more excited for this sale. My husband didn't know what to get me for our anniversary so he said to just go on a coral binge :)

That’s an absolutely amazing gift! Please thank your husband for us!!!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 36.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.8%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back