WWC 12th Anniversary LIVE SALE! 2,500+ WYSIWYG Frags, 200+ $5 Frags, Raffle Prizes!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some eye candy for you guys. One of our display tanks here at the farm. Its a 65 gal and its looking amazing!

WCS01748.jpg WCS01765.jpg WCS01768.jpg WCS01772.jpg
Just going back through the posts to see what I missed. I have a 65 gallon tank... this is amazing! I now have something to aspire. What camera/ lens are you using to shoot this?

*Andrea*

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just going back through the posts to see what I missed. I have a 65 gallon tank... this is amazing! I now have something to aspire. What camera/ lens are you using to shoot this?
After seeing that picture I guess I do have room for the ones I bought. :D

Reactions: CJO

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC
Will we be able to use our rewards to purchase non-After Party/Live Sale corals to be shipped out with this shipment? I'm not seeing the option to convert your points, anymore, but I know the points were causing some confusion yesterday. :)

Reef.Exotico

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know if my shipping from my live sale order be combined with eBay auctions? @WWC

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can use the shipping module I already purchased for after sale purchases.....right?

Yes you can!

@WWC
Will we be able to use our rewards to purchase non-After Party/Live Sale corals to be shipped out with this shipment? I'm not seeing the option to convert your points, anymore, but I know the points were causing some confusion yesterday. :)

Yes. You can use the point on non-sale items and they will all ship out together.

So when does WWC pick the raffle winners? How will they be contacted?

We will announce this later in the week. Once they are picked we will contact them.

Anyone know if my shipping from my live sale order be combined with eBay auctions? @WWC

Yes. We will combine all your orders

TheCodFather

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Besides prepurchasing a module and posting our favorite coral with our name, is there anything else we need to do for the free frag?

RevMH

Happy Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes you can!

Yes. You can use the point on non-sale items and they will all ship out together.

We will announce this later in the week. Once they are picked we will contact them.

Yes. We will combine all your orders
Thank you! When I go to the Rewards section, I'm seeing:
1564433360313.png

JP&JL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
super impressed....that was my first live sale, my wife and I will only be doing WWC Live Sales now....Customer service was awesome, well balanced involvement with the forum, listened to everyone and helped out, great prices....and I know we were all complaining about not having a grand finale but I think the After Sale 10min after it was over was a pretty killer one!!!......especially because I got the Cookie Monster I was trying for all weekend haha :) Thanks R2R and WWC....had a great weekend....off to replace the command and R buttons on my keyboard!!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
eBay auctions are ending tonight starting at 8pm EST!

All auctions start at $.99 with no reserves. You can click on the image or the link below to go to the auctions now before it is too late!

Each coral auction ends every 30 seconds so you have to be quick the to the punch if you want to win.

Be aware that you are more than welcome to add your eBay winnings to your Live Sale Purchases without any extra shipping or processing charges!

Click HERE to take you straight to our auctions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 8.3%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 42 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 161 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 5.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.5%

Back