WWC 3 Year Anniversary/In store event only

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to make it back down soon Victor. Won't be this weekend but soon. Have fun! And Happy Anniversary to the shop. I can't believe it's still as clean as it is for 3 years! It looks like you guys just setup the tanks (not growth wise, but cleanliness-wise). A testament to you, Lou, and the gang for sure.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for your kind words!! hope to see you guys all here on Sunday.
Would love to make it back down soon Victor. Won't be this weekend but soon. Have fun! And Happy Anniversary to the shop. I can't believe it's still as clean as it is for 3 years! It looks like you guys just setup the tanks (not growth wise, but cleanliness-wise). A testament to you, Lou, and the gang for sure.

mr.coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ask Jason if I can have a signed 8x10. LOL!! Who knew he would become famous!! I hope your sale goes well guys!!

racerw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Once again things have changed and we will not be making this trip. Hopefully soon

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish, doing a big road trip with the family. We will see about stopping by when we're zipping through OTown.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not again :(
Once again things have changed and we will not be making this trip. Hopefully soon

Give me a call one of these days buddy
I wish, doing a big road trip with the family. We will see about stopping by when we're zipping through OTown.

jordan3548

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you guys are unbelieveable I was lucky enough to win the first raffle today for the 200 coral credit and boy did I use it lol took me 7 hours to figure out everything I wanted but it was fun my son had a blast the food was delicious. You guys definetely took it up a notch there. The staff was super nice and talkitive...except for dalihla lol she said raffle tickets were 12 for $10 so I said okay heres 20 bucks I get 24 right? she said no you get 12 for $10 and everyone there after is $1 lol I tried explaining mathmatics to no prevail lol but she was super nice. There was even a store employee outside at the bouncy house watching the kids which really really helped me lol. Sorry if my 4 year old drove you guys nuts with a million questions but he loves corals and fish I think more than me sometimes lol Thanks Again Oh also Jason Fox was awesome and easy to deal with definetely cant wait until Macna

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man you guys are unbelieveable I was lucky enough to win the first raffle today for the 200 coral credit and boy did I use it lol took me 7 hours to figure out everything I wanted but it was fun my son had a blast the food was delicious. You guys definetely took it up a notch there. The staff was super nice and talkitive...except for dalihla lol she said raffle tickets were 12 for $10 so I said okay heres 20 bucks I get 24 right? she said no you get 12 for $10 and everyone there after is $1 lol I tried explaining mathmatics to no prevail lol but she was super nice. There was even a store employee outside at the bouncy house watching the kids which really really helped me lol. Sorry if my 4 year old drove you guys nuts with a million questions but he loves corals and fish I think more than me sometimes lol Thanks Again Oh also Jason Fox was awesome and easy to deal with definetely cant wait until Macna
Man I am jealous sounds like fun. I met Victor, and one of his staff members at Bay Mac and they were more then cool about everything and had some amazing stuff. He ended up hooking my boy Kraylen up with some great deals on some frags. He definitely runs a top notch system over there.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to everyone who attended the event. It was a great time with great people and we enjoyed every minute of it. Here is a complete list of all the raffle winners.

World Wide Corals 27-Jun-10 3Year Anniversary/Customer Appreciation Day
RAFFLE WINNERS LIST
1PM $200.00 WWC Coral Gift Card Winner-James Jenkins
2PM 1Year Supply of Roggers Reef Food-John Newsome
3PM Ecoxotic Panorama/Stunner Light Pack-Antonio Gullen
4PM Brightwell Aquactics Reef Care Package-James Goodyear
5PM $200.00 WWC Coral Gift Card-George Marrero
*6PM Grand Prize Winner-Amy & Todd Merchant 150 Gallon Marineland Deep Dimension Tank with matching stand & canopy

Good trouble: Have mushrooms ever become pests in your aquarium?

• Mushrooms would never be pests even if they kept replicating.

Votes: 23 15.9%
  • Mushrooms have not become a pest for me.

Votes: 59 40.7%
  • Mushroom have become overgrown, but not to the point of becoming pests.

Votes: 22 15.2%
  • Mushrooms have become pests in my aquarium.

Votes: 34 23.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 7 4.8%
Back