WWC 4yr Anniversary Party Video!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

soccerbag

Chalices did this to me!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video Chris. Looked like a great time! Lou cracks me up! The staff was having a great time as well - and that speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video Chris. Looked like a great time! Lou cracks me up! The staff was having a great time as well - and that speaks volumes. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Craig! Hopefully you can come down next year. We had a great time! I was cracking up all day.

DrTrey

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sure was a most impressive birthday fiesta. You guys did an excellent job with the setup and organization, as well as food and entertainment. And let's not forget the unparalleled world famous WWC livestock. I picked up quite a few spectacular pieces, which are looking happy, healthy, and amazing in the 160xl. That truly was an unbelievable sale, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what you guys are cooking up for next year :bigsmile:

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sure was a most impressive birthday fiesta. You guys did an excellent job with the setup and organization, as well as food and entertainment. And let's not forget the unparalleled world famous WWC livestock. I picked up quite a few spectacular pieces, which are looking happy, healthy, and amazing in the 160xl. That truly was an unbelievable sale, and I'm already looking forward to seeing what you guys are cooking up for next year :bigsmile:

Thanks James! We are glad to know you enjoyed yourself! You and your daughter were having a blast! Until next time my friend!

droblack

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Painful to watch, wish we could've been there. Feliz Cumpleanos!!!!

mnat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you all had a lot of fun, we will have to get you up here in NJ for our fragswap to keep the party atmosphere going.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
omg.... wish i was there...

LOL! What up Ben!!!!!

Painful to watch, wish we could've been there. Feliz Cumpleanos!!!!

Thanks! You have to come next time.

Looks like you all had a lot of fun, we will have to get you up here in NJ for our fragswap to keep the party atmosphere going.

We did! I'm up for a trip to NJ!!! Fist pumping on the shore!!!!

Viva'sReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have any idea when the big 5 year will take place? If I knew say 6 months in advance I might be able to coordinate my Family Disney trip at the same time LOL....

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Macropora

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only person not in the video is Chris (Gadgets)! Next time swing the video camera around and give a big smile :bigsmile:. Thanks for sharing the great video for those that couldn't make it.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The only person not in the video is Chris (Gadgets)! Next time swing the video camera around and give a big smile :bigsmile:. Thanks for sharing the great video for those that couldn't make it.

LOL!!!! Thanks Carlos! Next time I'll definitely do that! :bigsmile:

Back