ESHOPPS Mariner 70 Build

My Hippo Tang and Timmy (Emperor Angelfish) sometimes get my rabbitfish to flex his spines at them.
defn. assumes a defensive stance with his spines extended.
 
My Hippo Tang and Timmy (Emperor Angelfish) sometimes get my rabbitfish to flex his spines at them.
defn. assumes a defensive stance with his spines extended.
Yep, mine will flare up at the Starry Blenny and the Tomini from time to time. It's cool because it really brings out the pink on those spines!
 
In other news, I just dumped a bunch of Dinkins Phyto in the tank... 16 oz to be exact. That stuff is potent! The tank went dark.
 
Well, I posted on another thread earlier but there may be a surprise tomorrow! Hopefully. More to come!
 
Well, I posted on another thread earlier but there may be a surprise tomorrow! Hopefully. More to come!
Another dog!!!!
 
Today tomorrow, or tomorrow tomorrow?
Screenshot_20240601-113747.png
 
Right! Making the rest of the world accommodate their unchanging clocks.
I don't think anyone accommodates us, they just flood our state.
 
I think the Blastos survived the hammer.
IMG_20240601_102252548.jpg

IMG_20240601_102305478.jpg
Chalices were fluffy today
IMG_20240601_102447885.jpg

IMG_20240601_102403864.jpg
 
Hey @tharbin if you're interested in a Leopard Wrasse, LE has them for $40.
 
Finally picked up a Bizzaro Cyphastrea. One of the few remaining on my list.
 
Finally picked up a Bizzaro Cyphastrea. One of the few remaining on my list.
You know I think that was my problem

My list just said

1. All the pretty


I should have been more specific or quantified the number of pretty



IMG_0971.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0990.jpeg
IMG_0911.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0930.jpeg
 
You know I think that was my problem

My list just said

1. All the pretty


I should have been more specific or quantified the number of pretty



IMG_0971.jpeg
IMG_0973.jpeg
IMG_0990.jpeg
IMG_0911.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0930.jpeg
Doesn't sound like a problem to me...
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new