• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Biohazard Bounce

Item Price
1000
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Ling_Thing

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
1,427
Reaction score
1,289
Location
Chatham, MA
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a bigger WWC biozhard for sale that’s sitting on a 1-1/2” disc that’s it’s almost covering entirely and looks like starting to split. Lineage is direct from WWC from 2018. Asking 1000 shipped. Thanks for looking.

IMG_8465.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Price drop asking 1k or best offer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new