WWC Blue Limeade Acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter CoralNerd
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CoralNerd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
1,493
Reaction score
1,034
Location
SoCal
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just ordered a frag of WWC Blue Limeade Acro.
[emoji12]
Does anyone have it and do you have some pics and placement, lighting, flow info? Picture of frag from eBay below. Blue with purple polyps got to love it.
Is it better than Pearl Berry?
uploadfromtaptalk1447218875137.jpeg
 
I don't have a pic on my work phone, but I can upload one tomorrow. Mines in the highest point of my light, mild flow. Took almost 2 months to show polyp extension. But she's gorgeous now.
 
I don't have a pic on my work phone, but I can upload one tomorrow. Mines in the highest point of my light, mild flow. Took almost 2 months to show polyp extension. But she's gorgeous now.
I got my frag today, it looks nice and I have a little polyp extension. I was hoping the base looked more blue however. Granted my tank lights are more white right now, I will have to look later when the blue lights are on.

What color is your base?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new